Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DROWNING

I am drowning~in my dreams when I am too sick~with reality.Every corner of my thoughts has been end up with choking.There is no way for the longer journey.Turn around and searching for a lovely face, I found nothing.I am drowning~a way to escape from the sucks around me.Observing the front scene with my eyes,I am drowning in troubles.The mist shrouded my mind~I can't even get a single idea;the mist in my heart~I can't even feel anything.If somebody can hold my hand,guide the journey of mine.Even close my eyes,the beautiful scenery in my heart has never gone away.I am drowning~I can choose to-do and not-to-do when I am the master of my dreams.Even if I have no priority to make anyone say yes with every single claim of mine,at least make it as simplest as nothing.I am drowning~if I am that brave to shout out everything,I wish to let you know that I have no attempt to convince you with my promises.I am just too weak.I am drowning~in the past,pure and innocent.

2 comments:

  1. xin:
    有事找人倾诉~
    勇敢一点~你或许可以改变结局~

    ReplyDelete