Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Suddenly

What I want in life actually? This question suddently bear in my mind. Yup...what I want? Each people surrouding may think ... you are smart and clever. Wow...please la...not that I want. Not that I think. What I express just honestly from my heart...not fake want. I just a normal want. I just hope that everyone around me be honest...just don't pretend in front of me. I just want true surrouding. Maybe I'm weak in communication. I don't know how to be a good talker. So most of the time better be silent. Is it too quiet? I just keep everything in my heart. Haha. Well...someone said I'm so secretive. I admit. I just don't know how to express my feeling well. Actually I'm very simple...just not as complicated as you think. Protective...just fear to get hurt. Maybe too sensitive with peolple around...maybe sometimes think too much...maybe trouble there...maybe is time to change...how to get myself up? Everyone have their own problem...you will know the solution better...just you don't know how to apply it. You know what you want actually...just you don't know how to achieve it. Maybe think and do is 2 different things. We know...just hard to take action. Is it?

1 comment:

  1. a person builds walls around not just to keep people out, but to see who is caring enuf to break it.

    sometimes silence.....says the most

    and it is true that everyone looks out of their own windows. Even if you tell someone who's willing to listen, at the end of the day you're still left with that problem.

    lol, what the heck am i saying. saja. stumbled across ur blog:p

    ReplyDelete