Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moody

I'm feeling not well. Suddenly...so stress to get such feeling. I'm trying not to cry. I'm trying to share the feeling. But I can't even do so. Is it still in holiday mood? Not get ready yet? I don't know...try hard to find a reason. Just stay alone and think deeply. I found that something is gone. Or maybe can't state as gone. It just goes to an end. Maybe is good for me. It is not the first time to get such feeling...but second time. I know is second time. Since when...when to start...when to end....that not what I care for. But it is not important anymore. I knew is my fault. What to do....then just keep it. Try not to think too much. Everything will just goes to its initial point. Nothing is so mean in life. I knew it. That's because I not dare to step on it. Disappointed is a simple word. But once disappointed...the heart is breaking. I can hear the sound from my heart. But I can't express it well...

3 comments:

  1. hey..my lovely roomate...wat happen to u?just tell me la if u want to...i am all the way ready to be ur listener...i am so sorry to u la...cause this few days i am busying my activity..not always in room...sorry ya...but really hope tat u can share ur happiness or sadness v me...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. not ur fault
    is my own problem
    i duno how to manage it right now
    but i know everything will be fine later
    haha..^^
    ntg la...dun think it too seriously...
    jz cincai express only...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hurm..seems to be some hard time you have to go through..be strong ar...everything will be fine! you are a senior now oo! :) have to be a good role model! :)

    ReplyDelete