Thursday, September 17, 2009

THE MISS THAT HAD BEEN FORGOTTEN

When the time remind me to the miss...

Almost a month been in campus and didn't met my family. I thought there is time when I can adapt the separation with my family. I thought I enjoy my campus life. But I'm totally wrong. Raya break just around the corner. I wonder why I have to wait for one more day before heading to my sweet sweet home. The miss start to grow up greater and greater. Picturing in my mind. I lose to myself.

Last time when i went back to my hometown because of H1N1, there is a feeling drag me back to campus. I miss campus?! Maybe but just when there is a freedom activate my cell. I wanna run away from the troubles. I wanna throw away the headache. I wanna hittin the wall...clarify the way...

I still remember you deep in my heart. I never forget the way when you talk to me. Every act of you hardly printed on the screen. There is no time to sweep away. My dearest family...I just forgot since when we are never gather together completely. Pahang...Kuala Lumpur...Singapore...Penang...We are just far far apart from each other. We are busying with our own stuff. We are following the progress in life.When the calling try to get back to the starting point, I know nothing is changing. Surrounding is developing when my
world still be the same.

I never forget the past, present and even the future. Waiting for the moment as the first time when i saw you....

3 comments:

  1. don't worry,soon you will get home..enjoy your holiday..take care =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy holiday...
    wish to see you in litlegras camp...
    take care ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiyo..now can bc home le a..still very miss a?haha...next time must go cameran together instead of bc home o...haha

    ReplyDelete