Wednesday, November 4, 2009

THE FIRST TIME WHEN I FALL IN LOVE

Oh, my dear…

Someday I met you from somewhere

And everything made the difference

You changed my life

From the dull to the bright

When the first time you walk in my life


Still remember the first time when I saw you

You are such lovely and cute

Impression hardly printed in my mind

I wish to know you more

And tell you that you catch my sight

My eyes couldn’t leave from the path you stay


You told me everything about yourself

Wishing that we could be close

As sweet as a couple that I never had

Perhaps is time to let you know

I couldn’t live without you


I shall telling this with a sigh

The more we stay side by side

The more you tell me what I wish to

Sorry I couldn’t remember all

And the breath fog up the glass

I couldn’t see you clearly

My world lost the directions


I start to cry

I start to beg

Finding the angel to heal me

You told me

Fear and disappointed are not the way

You promised me that you will save me from the hell

I have a trust in you

I believe with every single word of you


Hoping that you still with me till the end

When you exist in my life

Forgive my rudeness on you

I will change to the better way

Stay in my heart

Let me feel your spirit

Frequency interfere

The first time when I fall in love

4 comments:

  1. xin:这又是指什么?

    ReplyDelete
  2. honestly I find his piece captivating..where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?
    I create by my own
    Just an inspiration...

    ReplyDelete