Thursday, April 29, 2010

HOLD MY HAND, IT'S LOST

Someday, Demon hold my hand
When the heart, pushing apart
As you got to know
It's a circulation
Here, no way to escape
Just the only path
If I could told
Back to myself, from where I lost

Someday, the God in heaven
Bonding two hearts, pulling towards
With zero distance
Flying soul, around
Just the repulsion, if
Learning to adhere
To the moment, I am lost

Before and after
There's always an answer
To the future troubles
Infinity, like black holes
Just too weak to say
I am strong enough, though
The future is now
Like a sealing pot
Burning with no sign

I thought, I am moving but
It's static
Stand still, with flowing air
I thought, the separation
No words, but frequency
Expression coating the truth
At least, for one more moment
Hold my hand, it's lost~

No comments:

Post a Comment