Friday, April 30, 2010

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Unconsciously
Two years, gone with nothing
Even flash back from the first time
When I start my new life
The memories
Playing seek and hide with me
I dig from every corner of my parts
I could tell
Pieces and pieces
I restrict myself

Undoubtedly
I am growing up
From where I am fall
The scars reminding
Be patience with life
The touch reminding
There's always kindly and sincerity
Lean me a shoulder
Holding the warm hand
I felt it from heart

The world is always bright, though
There are darkness hiding behind
Different way
You got the different view
The destiny is future, I know
I am approaching
The barriers are awaiting, I know
Conquer with no fears
Even I am not strong enough

If I could
Telling you the story of mine
I shall
Step over the fences

No comments:

Post a Comment